Loyens & Loeff is currently searching for a Medior Tax Associate with 3 – 5 years of experience.
As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centers around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific sector experience and thorough understanding of the market, our advisers comprehend exactly what clients need.
In becoming a member of our top-tier Tax department, you will assist our clients in solving complex tax issues with a focus on corporate and personal income tax matters. You will be part of an ambitious team and be challenged to further develop your talents. You will contribute to further expand our tax knowledge, publish, make presentations and participate in business development projects. You will have a supervisory role for our Junior Associates.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Belgian tax law with excellent academic records;
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in tax law in a law firm, tax or consulting firm, etc.;
- You work proactively and are results driven. You have team spirit and you communicate easily and effectively with your colleagues and clients;
- You are able to perform in-depth and creative analysis and to find pragmatic solutions that meet your client’s requirements;
- You are a native speaker in French and have a very good command of Dutch and English;
- You want to further develop your talents in a challenging working environment.
- Passion for solutions is our strength. Loyens & Loeff therefore offers you a professional framework in which to develop your talents;
- You will work together with your team on various projects but also with your colleagues from other departments and other offices of our organization abroad;
- You will work for a diverse clientele (from SME to multinationals), both national and international;
- You will be part of a talented team and you will work in close collaboration with the head partners of the department;
- You will take part in various internal and external training programs organised by the firm;
- We offer you the assurance of quickly developing direct contacts with the clientele, under the supervision of the head partners and counsels;
- You will receive a competitive salary, adapted to your level of experience.
You can apply online via our website.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobsloyensloeff.be.