Loyens & Loeff is looking for a Medior Associate (2-4 years) to boost their Real Estate team.
Loyens & Loeff Belgian real estate practice counts two partners, one counsel, 7 associates, one transactional support lawyer and one knowledge manager. Our team demonstrates a brilliant track record in major real estate deals thanks to its all-inclusive and consolidated approach: we assist Belgian and international real estate actors on the civil, corporate, administrative, regulatory, accounting and tax law aspects of their transactions (acquisitions, disposals, investment funds), financing, development and day-to-day matters. We train our young colleagues the same way to give them the opportunity to accompany our clients throughout their project. Visit our website to learn more about us!
We are looking for new colleagues. Excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English, good academic results, team player, eagerness to learn and strong interest for innovation and new technologies are key requirements.
As Medior Associate, you have gained 2 to 4 years relevant experience in a law firm. Knowledge of zoning, planning and environmental matters in Flanders is a plus.
- We offer you a professional framework in which to develop your talents and find your (professional) passion;
- You will work for a diverse clientele, both in a national and international context;
- You will work in state-of-the-art offices;
- You will take part in various internal and external training programs organized by the firm;
- We offer you the assurance of quickly developing direct contacts with our clients;
- You will be given the opportunity to actively participate in networking opportunities, as well as to play a role in enhancing the visibility and position of the team on the legal market.
Want to be part of it? You can apply online via our website.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobsloyensloeff.be.