Resilux produces PET packaging in the form of preforms and bottles. These preforms and bottles are used as packaging solutions for a wide variety of products, such as beverages and food, but also detergents and cosmetics. Resilux has a strong focus on innovation and sustainability.
Resilux also has a PET recycling company in Switzerland that focuses on the recycling of used PET bottles and converting them into high-quality PET recyclate that can be reused in the food and other industries. Resilux continues to expand its recycling activities throughout the group.
Resilux is a family company by origin established in 1994. After being a public company for 25 years, it returned in 2022 to full private entrepreneurial ownership. Alongside the headquarters in Belgium (Wetteren), Resilux has production units in several European countries and the USA and engages over 1.000 employees in total.
Resilux wishes to strengthen its legal department in Wetteren by engaging an enthusiastic company lawyer with the following job assignment on Resilux Group level: LEGAL COUNSEL
- Contract law: analyze, draft, advise and follow-up on various types of (inter)national agreements (commercial, IKA’s, agency, distribution, service, procurement, NDA’s etc.) in close consultation with the business – hands on advice and support to the business – ensure proper contract management.
- Corporate law: monitor and follow up of all corporate matters and transactions within the group, manage corporate legal housekeeping of the group, assure compliance with Belgian company law.
- General business law: provide practical legal advisory and opinions to group management on legal and general issues that affect the business and that may arise from time to time in the field of commercial law, corporate law, privacy law, employment law… .
- Claim handling and litigation: coordinate and handle various issues and disputes in close coordination with the business and outside counsel if required.
- Project assistance: provide legal assistance and advice in corporate, commercial, legal, strategic or other projects.
- Finance: monitor in close cooperation with finance and accounting department the internal and external funding operations of the group.
- Company policies and procedures: provide assistance in drafting, implement and monitor company policies and procedures.
- Know-how development: monitoring and reporting internally on legal developments and new legislation.
- You have a Belgian Master degree in Law, combined with 5-7 years of relevant experience in the aforementioned areas, preferably as an in-house counsel in an international environment.
- You have an open mindset, positive attitude and are a team player, yet able to work pro actively and independently.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are well organized and capable of handling multiple projects.
- You have outstanding analytical skills and a solution-oriented approach.
- You have a business understanding with a strong commercial awareness and the ability to give pragmatic advice.
- You have excellent language skills in Dutch with an excellent command of English (both verbal and written). German, Spanish and French are considered as an asset.
- You are flexible and willing to travel on an occasional basis.
- Eager to work in a dynamic but demanding context.
We offer you a challenging job in a dynamic international environment with a lot of variety and responsibility, where you will have the opportunity to actively work with group management.
You will enjoy a high level of autonomy in organizing your work, whilst being able to seek the advice and counsel of your colleagues.
We offer you an attractive remuneration package, in accordance with your experience and seniority.
Interested candidates are invited to send their letter of application with CV to Resilux NV, to the attention of Jo Vandenbossche at Jo.Vandenbossche@resilux.com.
To learn more about our company and our activities, please visit our website at www.resilux.com