Website ASK Q (powered by Quinz)
A game changer for in-house legal teams
ASK Q, a game changer for in-house legal teams, is looking for a pioneering legal consultant
Ask Q in a nutshell
You will be part of the genuinely innovative legal venture Ask Q, which is supported and empowered by the law firm Quinz. Ask Q provides tailored contracting services to multinationals active in complex industries. These services are offered in a solution-oriented setting that is unprecedented in the legal market.
Our primary ambition is to set the new standard in legal contracting services. We aim to become the extended legal team of national and international legal departments. This will involve all types of legal outsourcing and secondment solutions.
You will play a key role in the future growth of Ask Q. You will be drafting, reviewing and negotiating all types of complex contracts, at the forefront of the clients’ international operations. You will receive impeccable Ask Q support and training and be part of a team of like-minded legal consultants. Training of your colleagues and business development will also become part of the job.
This job position is a unique opportunity for an ambitious legal consultant with a passion for complex contracts and an entrepreneurial appetite. You will be part of a very talented team that is thrilled to build further and expand this remarkable new venture.
Triggered? Please visit www.letsaskq.com and get to know us!
Some words about Quinz
Quinz is an independent Belgian boutique law firm that was established in 2011 and swiftly gained a reputation as a leading firm in its four primary areas of expertise: Corporate & finance, Dispute Resolution, Life Sciences and Competition. Quinz counts forty lawyers and six staff members. It decided to walk the inevitable extra mile and set up Ask Q to develop an innovative solution driven business model and all the opportunities it entails.
We are looking for a pioneering legal professional with excellent legal skills and a strong commercial acumen, who has an eye for detail, yet is hands-on and pragmatic. Your legal job content will consist of complex contract and transactional work, combined with business development initiatives (client visits, RFP preparations, company presentations, etc.). You will be relentlessly trained and you will also give training to your colleagues.
Currently, the main focus of Ask Q is the Health and Life Sciences, Technology, Chemical Industry and Finance sectors. In these sectors, we have an impressive track record. We believe that the models for these sectors can easily be ‘exported’ to other industries and that a limitless amount of different opportunities lie ahead. Together with the Ask Q team, you will make sure that Ask Q becomes a household name within the EU market for the provision of customised legal support services.
You combine top-notch drafting skills with an entrepreneurial attitude. You will:
- draft and negotiate operational contracts in close collaboration with the client’s in-house legal attorneys and the client’s international business teams;
- communicate with and advise the client’s international business teams on all kind of contractual, regulatory and compliance matters;
- participate, as a member of the client’s extended legal team, in team meetings and business processes (such as approval processes, risk analysis, policy reviews and innovation initiatives);
- generate templates, playbooks and contracting procedures, customised to the client’s operations and risk profile;
- train your colleagues;
- translate the SLA between Ask Q and the client in an action plan with clear milestones, planning, responsibilities and deliverables;
- report on the progress of the action plan;
- be part of pilots to test new business ideas and forms of collaboration;
- follow-up on the quality management system together with the senior quality managers;
- participate in events or associations that are related to the activities of Ask Q.
Who you are:
- You are a legal professional who combines strong drafting and negotiation skills with outspoken project management skills.
- You hold a master’s degree in law.
- Your colleagues describe you as a strong communicator who quickly reaches out to solve problems professionally and pragmatically. You are hands-on and result oriented.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French.
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently.
- Friends and family describe you as the one who is already grasping the opportunity while others are still analysing the pros and cons and putting them in an excel sheet. You believe that optimism is a moral duty.
What we offer
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to pioneer and innovate in the legal field. We offer you the space to develop your legal skills and at the same time, build sound relationships internally and externally.
You will be able to work for prominent players in challenging sectors and have considerable exposure to the client and the client’s international business teams.
You will be part of a very talented team, headed by seasoned quality managers, and fully supported by Quinz.
A competitive compensation and benefits package is there for you and will further be discussed during the job interviews.
Interested? Send your application to email@example.com.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org